Wales not showing in FTX Central 2 - P3Dv3

GrahamP

Hi,

I have installed EU Wales v1.3 (downloaded from my FSS account about a week ago).  England (already installed previously) is shown as a region in the opening window in FTX Central 2 - P3Dv3 but Wales is not shown there.  Using Settings\Tools to check what OrbX products are installed does show that Wales v1.30 is installed.  It appears there is no way of accessing the Wales User Guide from FTX Central in the same way you can for England (although I am aware I can get it from the OrbX\User Documents folder).  Should Wales be shown in the FTX Central opening window and should there be a link to the user guide from there?

Regards

Graham

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply.

When  I clicked on Sync Orbx Products, the opening window of FTX Central 2 - P3D window then only showed "Europe" and "show more products for Europe..." plus the side menu.  England and the EU airports that I have installed were no longer shown, even when I clicked on Europe in the side menu (they did show before I ran Sync Orbx Products),

I then re-installed Wales and the installer said it was successful.  I installed the latest Orbx Libraries again and rebooted.  Now the opening window of FTX Central 2 still only shows "Europe" and "Show more products for Europe" plus the side menu.

Seetings\Tools\Installed Products does show all that I have installed (AA_ORBXLIBS, EU_EDFF, EU_EGHI, EU_EGHP, EU_EGHR, EU_ENG and EU_WLS) but it now lists them all under the GLOBAL heading, whereas previously they were grouped under different headings before I ran Sync Orbx Products.

When I click on the FTX Central 2 shortcut to start it, there is a delay of about 20 seconds before the FTX Central 2 window opens, which has been the case from when I installed the first Orbx scenery on this P3D installation.  I have been wondering whether it should take this long, given that FTX Central used to start pretty much instantly when I was running FSX previously.

I have run the Diagnostic Reporter and the reference for this is: ot29e6f2a0033f84fe58643c7b75f6a715

Regards

Graham

Archived