Taxiways on Updated UK FTX for Prepar3d

Hi, I updated to 3.3 fairly recently and noticed after upgrading that some airports are now missing Taxiways. I manually did these myself when I moved to V2 but are ORBX expecting all users to do this themselves each time we update FTX?

Please don't take this as a ranting rave but merely just a query as to why this is still happening with the latest updates as this has been a known issue from V2...

When did you download and install v3.3? There was a problem with some airport sceneries initially but a Hotfix was issued by LM.  If the v3.3 download was very recent then the hotfix was included. This may not be the exact problem you are referring to but it sounds familiar. Which airports are you having problems with? Are they included in FTX or addons? I have FTX UK but use UK2000 airports, that is why I ask about the airports.

May I suggest you try v3.4? It works fine.

It was after the hotfix was applied, I have 3.4 ready to be installed so will try this. Its using the FTX airports. I think Valley was one of those. I started to go through them and make the change forcibly but it takes ages to do this manually... I didn't hear that the Missing Taxiways was fixed though. Ill go check the change logs to see...

Archived