Texture Problem

maxreds19

I'm not 100% sure that this problem is caused by FTX Global or openLC NA but it seems to probably be the cause. So, I do have both FTX Global and openLC NA, but no FTX Vector...the textures only appear like this (as far as I know) in the Mid-Northern California area in between LAX and SFO and east to SMF and the surrounding area. These textures that appear in the screenshots below will also change out quite often, sort of like a flickering but different areas will have them for 10-15 seconds and then the weird textures will go to a different "square"). All screenshots are from around 20,000 feet altitude but it's noticeable from just about any altitude. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Night:

Weird Textures of Orange

XN00BQe.jpg

Another shot of the Orange Large Square Textures

t2osVr1.jpg

Weird Blue Textures also appeared farther south towards LA (hard to see but right above and below the tail in the pic)

wlQRa4D.jpg

Day:

Large blue texture squares are very noticeable

umfqavB.jpg

Thanks

I tried the fix above, but it did not fix the problem.

Right after t/o from SFO:

jcAixpO.jpg

VVIqzzs.jpg

VNcFPq2.jpg

82P0Zhv.jpg

Again I think this problem started not far north of LA and all the way up through SFO/SMF...

EDIT: I remember there being a problem with the latest libraries install a week ago maybe?

1 hour ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Went through these steps a second time, and it worked...

Go to Settings -> Troubleshooting -> Force Migration  seemed to be the step that fixed it.

Thank for the help!

Archived