Help OPLC textures, autogen issue everywhere when active

keino333

Ok all, I'm bleeding for help now.  I'm having some serious issues with OPLC NA after installation.  I'm seeing the entire San Fran bay covered in desert sand and trees.  Autogen is looking like Sparse to none whatsoever.  And square tiles are popping in and out of the scenery everywhere.  Not to mention the infamous migrating textures.  I think I've read and tried every thing thus far.  This is my 2nd fresh re-install after moving to P3Dv3.4.9 due to a hardware upgrade (I didn't save P3dv3.3.5 so I had to install the current version).  I just need to know what 1. I'm doing wrong or 2. is it that there are some compatibility issues with the current version of P3Dv3.4.9 so I can stop trying aimlessly.

Thank you in Advance....serious aching due to lack of flying

Thanks Nick,

however that's the order as it currently stands.  But in read Jlunds post

I've may have identified something.  I too have the ftx central version that's still has the option to active or deactivate hybrid.  This  might be the route cause.  Is there a version / standalone download for Ftx Central v2 ?  I've now tried twice to reinstall the latest libraries but I still come up with the same issues 

,the version with hybrid option

Ok this is one of those moments that you have the answer to your own issues :).  Allow me to extent my apologies.  I now know that it was my error (user error ).  The fix for me was applying the regions after installation.  -allow me to elaborate.

i began installing all of the US regions followed by vector and then OPLC.  I simply failed to "apply region" before installing OLPC which in turn would place the right files/tiles in the right location.

Not only that but now when activating the FTX Global, before installing OLPC, it updated to the correct version and ran thru the unified lookup. 

Now all has been restored.

thr FtX v2 no longer shows "Apply" or the "hybrid" buttons.

Archived