Autogen not showing in KMRY

Egoix

Hello.

I have some issues with FTX: northern California region. I find that lots of autogen are not showing, and what i see is very far from the screenshot in your page. I´m mainly flying over your KMRY scenario. I can see the underlying photoscenery and the airport correctly, but the only autogen that appears is the one from KMRY, so the majority of Monterrey is just a patch of photoscenery with some autogen threes here and there. I can see a KMRY booming with autogen houses in the promotional screens, but mine is very far from it. I have my autogen slider set to dense, but even maxing it out it doesn´t seem to do anything. Also, in the scenery library the four FTX region folders are active, along with KMRY and the ORBX library, so not sure what to do next. A reinstall of FTX Northern California solved nothing, and i´m pretty much out of ideas. Can anyone help? 

Ok, here a couple of screenies to illustrate my problem. First, the airport itself. I´m a bit high to see the detail but the peopleflow is showing down there. As you can see, barely any autogen except at the airport

KMRY17d228.jpg

Next one, flying over Monterrey peninsula. Look at my paultry autogen, and now see it in full glory in the ORBX page :(

KMRY2.jpg

I hope the screenies help a bit.

Hello Egoix,

Do you have this issue constantly? Firstly I would try dialling down your sliders to the left a little re starting your Pc and see if your hardware is keeping up with your settings, on my side I see all the Auto-gen. Have you tried re installing the latest Libraries? Will not hurt to give this a quick try and get back to me please so we can resolve this for you. I look forward to your reply.

Hi Richard.

Finally i was able to solve my issue. After playing a lot enabling/disabling scenarios, and moving sliders up and down to see no difference, i decided to uninstall FTX Northern California and to install it again. First odd thing: in the FTX center only Agua Dulce and South Lake Tahoe were listed in the uninstall tool. I went to the ORBX folder in FSX and deleted manually the four FTX NC folders, then ran the installer again and after launching the game to my relief FTX showed correctly and i finally was  able to see KMRY on it´s full glory. Afterwards i´ve purchased and installed FTX south California, pacific northwest and northern rockies and they work flawlessly as well.

The only odd thing remaining is the Product uninstaller, it shows only KSTS, KTVL, L70 and Southern California. The rest of my airports/regions (all of them currently installed) do not appear there. It´s not a biggie, but weird anyhow.

Archived