Wrong textures

G.K.

Hi All, I wonder if anyone can help.

I was running P3D V3.3 with Global Base, Global vector, Open LC Europe, Open LC North America, England EU and several NA regions. After installing The latest version of Central some of my textures were wrong. Most notably I was getting rectangular field textures in odd places. I ran the migration tool, No improvement. I checked the migration troubleshooter, all seemed present and correct.

P3D V3.4 was released so I uninstalled everything ORBX and did a complete uninstall of P3D and have so far (re) Installed P3D V3.4, Global Base, Global Vector, Open LC europe, EU England, latest updates for these, New FTX Central and the latest Libraries. I've also installed the Alabeo Skywagon........Alas, the rectangular fields are back in odd places. I have run the migration tool, no luck. I have looked at the migration trouble shooter, all present and correct.

I have P3d and the ORBX software on it's own SSD with nothing else.

Here's a screenshot of the small island off the coast of Iraklion airport on Crete. This is just one example of many locations in Greece with the same problem, Greece being the only flight I've done since the reinstall.

FTX Central does seem to be the problem, although I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance

Bad Textures.jpg

Thanks for that.

In my previous installation of P3D v3.3 I had identical texture issues in other locations that I'm fairly sure occurred as a result of the Central update. This was in the Tongass Fjords area around Kake so not your problem.

Anyway historic issues aside and back to P3D v3.4: 

Whether intentional or a bug they do look odd. It looks like a texture from another (more northern) area has somehow crept into the Eastern Mediterranean scenery. 

Thanks again.

Archived