cross grade downloads

MotoDave

I understand about holidays.  I initiated cross grade, and started this thread after reading that there may be a time limit for customers to cross grade.  At this rate, remaining cross grades could extend past November 1st.  Perhaps, ORBX will not make an issue of it.

I am also waiting but it looks like they are getting a lot of requests so maybe they are just busy , that reminds  me `when I get the link I must ask if I need to download PNW on top of my DVD version` ?

Be patient my friend.  I applied for several cross-grade licenses at different times as ORBX upgraded sceneries to P3D V3.  One took an hour, another several hours and some 3 to 4 days.  They will come ......

Bruce R

September 29th at 10 a.m.  That's when my wife paid for the current download, and still no download link or communication from FSS.  Let's be practical, it looks like cross-grading with FSS is a non-starter for some, but works for others.  At this rate, will never be done by November.

• 2 weeks later...

"I have edited the John's original post highlighting that this offer will cease with the launch of OrbxDirect."

I'm bumping this as it's taking forever for FSS just to complete one upgrade per purchase, and to provide a download link.  I have four remaining, and at this rate they will never be completed before the launch of Orbx direct.  I'd like to get assurance that this will cause no issues.

Hi Dave   Here's JV's answer to my post in topic about  OrbxDirect

see topics 288 and 289 more more details....

"We have invited Adrian at FSS to continue to offer the DVD --> Online migration service. We've not confirmed that he will continue to do so after Nov 1st, so let me chase this up.

If FSS won't continue the service then we'll have to outsource this function to another third party company. We want to allow every DVD sold over the past 6+ years to be transferred to a digital online license at OrbxDirect."

Once again - Thank you JV...

Howard

52 minutes ago, caribou said:

Hi Dave   Here's JV's answer to my post in topic about  OrbxDirect

see topics 288 and 289 more more details....

"We have invited Adrian at FSS to continue to offer the DVD --> Online migration service. We've not confirmed that he will continue to do so after Nov 1st, so let me chase this up.

If FSS won't continue the service then we'll have to outsource this function to another third party company. We want to allow every DVD sold over the past 6+ years to be transferred to a digital online license at OrbxDirect."

Once again - Thank you JV...

Howard

Thanks, that's a reassuring heads up.  Unfortunately, I'm very ill and my wife has already pre-paid FSS for the 4 remaining download links, and is doing all of the grunt work.  Will see what happens, or at least get a report.  Your report was positive, so thanks again for jumping in.

Hi to answer Motodave;  I purchased four crossgrade  licence's at one time . I have always found FSS to be excellent and will continue to buy non ORBX products from them .

Have you tried looking in your FSS orders just in case they have forgotten to advise you ?

Regards

Archived