Orbx e-gift cards

slambert

To John and crew, I want to say thank you for bringing so much life into the FSX world, it would not be the same without you.

I have pre-paid for every product that was offered as such and would continue pre-paying for all future releases. However I realize it locks Orbx into a time schedule and a feeling of responsibility for product delivery on a given date. Well I would like to propose the idea of Orbx electronic gift cards $50, $100, $200 good toward any Orbx product. I like many on the forum could buy myself a gift card for future Orbx releases, thus pre-paying without any timeline obligations. It would be a great way for us to show our support between titles and use them as intended, for gifts. I'm sure Adrian at the Flightsim Store can figure out a way to handle the transactions.

Cheers,

Scot

Guest volcom1720

sounds like a great idea to me  ;D

Me 2!

I'll have all the Orbx products if I get one  :D (Birthdays.. MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.. cough.. cough..)

Great idea. My daughters who live on a different planet..sorry island...to me are always asking what I want for birthday & Christmas, as it is difficult for them to buy & send a gift, so a gift voucher would be brilliant. Like most forum members, I would love to have all Orbx products but dollars are a bit less ready at the moment.

Cheers, John W

Great idea. My daughters who live on a different planet..sorry island...to me are always asking what I want for birthday & Christmas, as it is difficult for them to buy & send a gift, so a gift voucher would be brilliant. Like most forum members, I would love to have all Orbx products but dollars are a bit less ready at the moment.

Cheers, John W

Don't correct yourself John - planet is correct. Not only a different planet but a completely different and often unintelligible language.

I'm sure my son would like to present his dear old Dad with a nice gift card - in fact - I will remind when we speak in a the next few minutes. ;D

Regards

Aybe

Cheers, John W

Don't correct yourself John - planet is correct. Not only a different planet but a completely different and often unintelligible language.

I'm sure my son would like to present his dear old Dad with a nice gift card - in fact - I will remind when we speak in a the next few minutes. ;D

Regards

Aybe

Thats for sure whats all this text lingo they speak its like living with a M I 5 agent some days ;D

cheers

Iain

Archived