Cant stop flying this.

Iain Emms

Beutiful shots there Ian.

We are getting close to that line between virtual reality and reality! We will never cross that line, but gat damn close to it.

Only Einstein could figure where that line actually is.

Cheers,

Norm

I'm definitely getting to be a screenshot addict - just love looking at this section of the forum. That last one is an absolute beauty - but they're all good Iain, & the water textures are sooo believeable! Well done mate.

Iain I would love it if you are able to share how you have your water textures setup.

Not a problem Bandit,  Thanks for asking, DX9 not DX10. REX Settings are as follows,REX, Sky Theme is New World, Sunrise Mt Sinia, Daytime New World, Sunset Oh My.Cloud Theme is Cumulus 55, 3D Clouds HD, Cirrus Clouds Set 12.Wave Animation is Sparkling. Sun Texture is Magic, Flare Default, Lightening Forked, Weather Theme is Cold front approaches. Water Themesare Tropical Water Colour me Beatiful, Ocean Water and Inland Water im still experimenting with.you will have to move the sliders up and down till you get there Hope this gives you some idea. Now then the FS Water Configerator, Horizon Reflection 44%, Vertical Reflection, 23%,Reflection blend curve multiplier 3, Reflection curve intensity 100%, Base texture intensity 180%, Sun specular reflection intensity 77%, Moon specular reflection intensity 61%, Moon glow reflection intensity 63% as i say im still experimenting myself but i think im getting somewhere near.

cheers

Iain

Archived