Problem installing Vector

teecee

I have vector 130 plus 135 140 and 145.I install them in sequence, but when I try to run vector I get an "unhandled exception" (C:\users\terry\ftx_vector_cvx\scenery) if I click "continue" it  allows me to set up Vector, but it does not allow me to run the airport elevation corrections or save the settings.

I run prepar3d on a D drive raid array and the info is written to the C drive.. Any ideas that might help? Teecee.

Hello Terry,

The most common cause of the cannot find part of the Vector scenery error message is if the customer installs the 1.30 update from the

support page instead of the much larger full version 1.30 which can only be found at the customer's FSS account page.

Your install location of C:\users\terry\ftx_vector_cvx\scenery , if that's what it is, is also a bit suspect, it should be

Your simulator root folder\ORBX\FTX_VECTOR

I have the full version 130, so is it possible that the three other addons are not needed? re the positioning of the folders on drive "C", that is automatic, not something I can control I believe. I will remove the files and just install the 130 version. Teecee.

Archived