Honest OpenLC NA question

plicpriest1

Hello all,

I have a question on the Open LC NA. Basically the area near KAPA (Centennial airport, South East), does not have the towns and developments. It is my understanding that LC corrects this type of area. Perhaps I do not have a setting correct. If so what should I do to fix this area. I tried looking at the coverage area in the PDF to see if my area is covered but I do not know what the various colors mean.

Dont get me wrong I love ORBX products. Im just not sure if this area was (is) covered. If so, what am I doing wrong?

I intentionally did not post this in the FTX open tickets area because I am not 100% sure if there is really anything incorrect. So I guess the simple question is: Does OpenLC NA cover the front range area of Colorado?

Thank you much

Brian

I suppose that you should check the status of your OpenLC North America installation.

You should have

ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1

ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA2

ORBX!OPENLC_BASE

in your scenery library and they should be just above EdwardsAFB in FSX or Bathymetry in P3D

Your ORBX\FTX_OLC\OLC_NA1 folder should be 9.94 GB or so,

Your ORBX\FTX_OLC\OLC_NA2 folder should be 7.03 GB or so.

Maybe, but before you do, go to Orbx\scripts and run FTXConfigurator_OLC.exe as an

administrator.

That should write the Open LC NA entries into your scenery.cfg for you.

The file sizes are reported differently on each PC, so I am guessing yours may still be

complete.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps you might re-install.

You can do this over the existing files, no need to uninstall anything first.

Archived