To Misha: Double parking at LDDU

Jon Clarke

I have disabled the Airport options Static Flow airline gates and StaticFlow airline remote stands plus APX Static aircraft compatibility "With Statics".

I always seem to get at least one double parked ai plane at the Terminal parking slots. This never seems to change despite altering my( MTraffic 6 ) ai traffic slider in P3D.

Normally this occurs when you have excess ai settings or a duplicate afcad but I have checked and do not have a MT6 afcad. My ai settings are normally 40% ( which actually represents 100% traffic, as I have adjusted via AIFP my "activity" levels so that 40% equals 100% traffic) If I even go down to 10 -20% the problem still happens depending on the time of day and season. Is there an afcad in LDDU addon? If so what is it's name so I can see if disabling it helps the problem. I can then reinsert my MT6 afcad and see if that is also a possible solution.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate, really sorry I was on travels.

LDDU does have it's own custom APX and it's necessary for it to function properly, inserting the MT APX will cause problems in terms of hardened areas.

I'll bring this to the attention of Ed Boyte, who worked on the APX.

Cheers, Misha

Misha. In the LDDU control panel I already have "without statics" ticked. I also removed any of the MT6 references to LDDU which was a bgl called BR_LDDU.bgl. I still have in my Orbx folder in P3D in LDDU the following

ORBX_LDDU_APX, 

ORBX_LDDU_APX_CVX

ORBX_LDDU_APX_withstatics.bgl.OFF

In the LDDU control panel in Airport options, I have disabled StaticFlow airline gates and Staticflow remote stands.

Is the above setting correct? Are you saying that in order to have correctly populated parking I need to have the Statics option enabled and not disabled.

I cannot quite understand why I would have double parking with relatively low ai traffic settings when Mt6 is not influencing any aspect except providing the planes and flightplans.

Hello,

Could you please send us a screenshot. Thanks!

12 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

Are you saying that in order to have correctly populated parking I need to have the Statics option enabled and not disabled.

No, keep it disabled if you want 100% AI traffic.

Archived