Stores that sold Orbx DVD's

Dadtom65

Hi guys. Need your help finding stores that sold the old Orbx scenery DVD's. I have four Orbx DVD's that I can not find the receipts for that I need to get them transferred to digital downloads. Have checked the Flightstore in UK where I have bought things but no record of anything there, all so Amazone, whent back to 2010 for orders and nothing. Anybody know other stores that used to sell them would be a great help. Thanks Derek.

Hi guys just been checking online and what have you and now got it down to just two DVD's, Northern Rockies and the Centrall Rockies which if I have too will get again. At least it won't cost as much. One other thing, can some one tell me what is the difference between USA Canada Pacific Northwest and NA blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest which you can now download free from the FSS store. Seem to remember it, perhaps it was the first area for America. Thanks Derek.

10 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi guys. Need your help finding stores that sold the old Orbx scenery DVD's. I have four Orbx DVD's that I can not find the receipts for that I need to get them transferred to digital downloads. Have checked the Flightstore in UK where I have bought things but no record of anything there, all so Amazone, whent back to 2010 for orders and nothing. Anybody know other stores that used to sell them would be a great help. Thanks Derek.

Aerosoft carried ORBX boxes as well.

Kind regards, Michael

Archived