Some River Textures seem to be missing

eposone

Hello ORBX support team

After a complete reinstall of my PC with win 7 pro, I have installed FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC.

It appears that some rivers are missing the textures?

It seems mostly prominent at the German border. Again some rivers and streams have water textures  and some dont.

- done so far: installed latest library, used the tools in the troubleshoot section in FTX Central v2, checked that library order is correct as per your guide.

Appreciated, thank you

Capture.PNG

Hi Richard 

last night I moved forward and installed REX4 TD as well. 

I have more locations with coordinates and provide them later. 

Seems so many though and as I recall from previous installations with UTX, I have never seen it like this before. 

This time is the first time I am using FTX exclusively. 

Again, will post the images with coordinates. 

It seems the tiles look odd mostly, with the top-down view though rand it only affects lakes and rivers. 

Thanks 

On 9/12/2016 at 5:17 PM, Richard Lincoln said:

Hello Eposone,

My image server is not working so I can not show you what I am seeing. Yes there is a funny looking variance in the terrain, I will send a report on it. I did notice also that I could only see it up close. Thanks for reporting.

Hi Richard, any updates on this?

I have come across many lakes and rivers in Europe with this issue by now, and I dont think this should be like it is as intended.

Is there simply an issue with my install or is this problem to be know as a general problem already?

Do I need to provide any files etc. to rectify those issues? What are the next steps? Do I have to uninstall and reinstall any of the ORBX products; global, vector, openlc or FS Global Ultimate? Any issue with my library config?

I don't see a valid reason of installing all FTX global products with supposed compatibility and having this as a result, if you know what I mean.

Do let me know, thanks

Hello Eposone,

Any updates? Yes I have reported the issue, like I said previously this is only a very slight variance in the terrain and is not a deal breaker. If you find issues you would like to report, that is Fantastic, I encourage you to do so. I do not see any reason to re install, and or un install FTX software based on the issue you have described. I look forward to your reply.:)

Hi Richard 

Okay thanks, well it is a deal breaker for me because it isn't just one issue, Its like this all over Switzerland, Germany and Holland.

But we'll leave it then like it is.

Another one I found to note of:

N47° 19.61'
E8° 33.63'

Lets hope for a patch soon

cheers 

Capture.PNG

Archived