FTX Norway trees instead of water

Håkon Bøen

Hello guys!

I recently bought FTX Norway (FTXN) and installed it by following all the instructions etc etc....

But when I spawn in anywhere in Norway, the water is replaced with woods and ground textures (see picture).

The inside of the blue markings on the pic is suppose to be water (Oslofjorden / the Oslo fjord), but as you can clearly see, it's everything but water. I don't have any other ground scenery installed that could prevent FTXN from working properly.

Does any one know how to fix this issue? 

Thanks alot!

Sincerely

-Håkon Bøen

#FSS0515425

FTXN no water.PNG

Hi there,

it appears that you are missing the required custom entries in the terrain.cfg file. Those are added when you run FTX Central after the initial installation of FTX Norway and the separate Orbx Libraries. You can try and run FTX Central once again because it also checks for those entries each time it is run.

Did you receive any error messages during the installation or when running FTX Central? Also, what sim version are you running?

Cheers, Holger

14 minutes ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi there,

it appears that you are missing the required custom entries in the terrain.cfg file. Those are added when you run FTX Central after the initial installation of FTX Norway and the separate Orbx Libraries. You can try and run FTX Central once again because it also checks for those entries each time it is run.

Did you receive any error messages during the installation or when running FTX Central? Also, what sim version are you running?

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger!

I did try to run FTX Central after installing it the first time, but it didn't do anything. All it said was Global and Europe, and then in Europe it said Norway and check for updates (or something like that) Didn't update or add any files, and certainly didn't fix the tree problem. I am currently reinstalling it now, and will then run FTXC before I launch the simulator, just to be sure! :)

Thanks for the help so far, and i'll get back to you with the results!

Sincerely, Håkon

Archived