Dubrovnik Runway Issue

farman

Hi, this is the same issue I had in another payware airport (Aerosoft Petropavlosk). 

Prepar3D2016-08-2217-21-59-72.jpg

Prepar3D2016-08-2217-23-46-22.jpg

Prepar3D2016-08-2217-27-20-72.jpg

Prepar3D2016-08-2217-29-49-62.jpg

This head of the runway blurred/confusion disappeares as soon as I take off (2nd shot). My add-ons are: FS Global Ultimate Europe, FTX Global, Open LC_Europe, Vector. In the settings just checked ON for Vector compatibility.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Misha,

I'll try to reload the library, but not before September 7th, since I'm presently in England, and I'll not come back to Trieste up to that date. Thanks for your help; the only thing I can think about might be the FS Global Ultimate Europe. I was in the opinion to uninstall all the Ultimates and buy the FS Global 2010 FTX compatible. 

Feedback will follow. BTW, a beautiful airport for a beautiful landscape; I'm fond of all Dalmatia 

Regards, 

Fulvio

4 minutes ago, farman said:

<snip>

BTW, a beautiful airport for a beautiful landscape; I'm fond of all Dalmatia 

Regards, 

Fulvio

Hi, Fulvio.  Perhaps you might remember I told you a few months ago, my grandfather was born in Trieste?  As it happens, his mother (my great grandmother) was born in Zadar, so I have some affinity for Dalmatia, too!

Cheers!

You just made me remember it. During my working years i crossed nearly all the Dalmatian coast driving a VW van with a disassembled pipe organ. I travelled all the night at moonlight. Something impossible to forget, for its magic. And I remember too that in Zadar I saw the most beautiful girl I ever met; but Dalmatian breed is renown for being of handsome and tall appearance; lots of sportsmen, over there, especially in the basketball field. Or we can remember the recently passed away Ottavio Missoni, a top name in the fashions and a great sportsman too. He was honorary Mayor of the city of Zadar.

Hi Stewart, for sure it was a "J"; the "Y" is applied by Anglo-Saxon people for phonetic reasons. My humble advice is to take a trip to these wonderful places, but beginning from my wonderful Middle-European city, Trieste. 

Thanks for your words,

Fulvio

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

as promised, the feedback at my coming back home:

-Re-installed the latest Library

- Re-installed LDDU 1.00 + the update

Sadly, nothing's changed. The real runway can be seen only flying over a certain altitude.

As a reminder: All the FTX stuff, FS Global Ultimate Europe.

Prepar3D2016-09-0800-24-23-91.jpg
Prepar3D2016-09-0800-24-53-84.jpg
Prepar3D2016-09-0800-25-11-92.jpg

Thanks for any help

Right. Just arrived in front of my desktop.
Try disabling the TacPac temporarily and see if the issue disappears.

Do like this:

Open up this file C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\dll.xml and change "False" by "True", close the file and fire up the simulator. See if you'll get rid of this issue.

Original Changed
<Launch.Addon> <Launch.Addon>
<Name>VRS_TacPack</Name> <Name>VRS_TacPack</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled> <Disabled>True</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>True</ManualLoad> <ManualLoad>True</ManualLoad>
<Path>Modules\VRS_TacPack\VRS_TacPack.dll</Path> <Path>Modules\VRS_TacPack\VRS_TacPack.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon> </Launch.Addon>

It seems that AiCarriers and/or VRS TacPac are creating some ghost surfaces on certain areas or airports.

Cheers,

Voyager

Archived