error window - connected with ObjectFlow...

I installed a few of the freeware airfields yesterday: CAC8100; CEN4210; CEJ4200; YLIL200; together with two airfield "bundles" (Europe and North America).

I probably should have checked each installation but I didn't!

I am now receiveing an error window when launching FSX-SE ~~~ the precise wording is:

Flight Simulator has detected a problem with a third party software program (add-on).

Name: Dynamig Object Placement

Version: 1,0,10,3

Company: <unknown>

File: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\O...\ObjectFlow.dll (the window is too small to display the full text)

Do you want to run this...(not recommended) Yes / No ~~~ clicking Yes closes the sim ~~~ clicking No the sim loads.

The spelling of Dynamig (note the "g") may be correct?

The version number is separated by commas - not dots - (I have seen commas used in some European continental software)

I cannot find the add-on program "Dynamig Object Placement" anywhere on my system. The "ObjectFlow.dll" is present and correct.

By clicking "NO" I can move on and activate the sim so this is (maybe) just an irritation.

Any suggestion as to how this may be rectified with the error window going away an staying away?

FSX-SE plus my ORBX packages running silky smooth on W10 since January - until this glitch!

All comments appreciated.

Dynamig Object Placement is another and confusing name for Objectflow which dynamically places objects.

The error message is not an error message but a very badly written request for your authorisation.

What should happen is that you click on Yes which gives FSX permission to run the module and the "error

message" goes away.

Thanks for the response ~~~ however ~~~ when I click on "yes" the sim shuts down!

That said, when clickin "no" the object flow - moving grass, people walking about, etc, etc - still display as moving objects!

It is a strange irritation  - that's all (?) :(

I see your location as York, UK ~~~ me too!

Be careful out there - Ebor race meetings starts today...

• 1 month later...
On 2016/8/17 at 3:56 PM, skyways1142 said:

Thanks for the response ~~~ however ~~~ when I click on "yes" the sim shuts down!

That said, when clickin "no" the object flow - moving grass, people walking about, etc, etc - still display as moving objects!

It is a strange irritation  - that's all (?) :(

I see your location as York, UK ~~~ me too!

Be careful out there - Ebor race meetings starts today...

I have exactly the same problem.

The error message specifically points to a file "ObjectFlow_CYSE.dll".  

Archived