Another Pos-Migration Issue - STAFF help needed

FlavioSSA

Hi! I just had to reinstall all my FSX and P3D instalations due a failure with Windows Birthday Service Pack. Anyway, i´m facing trouble now with the "migration" process as follows:

- After a complete fresh install of Orbx Global, i ran the Troubleshooting app to look if i was missing any files. That's the result:

orbx_error1.jpg

- Opening the resulting TXT file, i saw this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48120593/migration_missing.txt

- I came back to OrbX Central -> Troubleshooting -> Force new migration process.

And there is the issue. FTX Central just closes and reopen but did NOTHING ELSE. No corrections, nothing. Just close and reopen itself.

- If i run Troubleshooting app again, the missing files are still there. As allways.This happens THE SAME with my FSX-SE instalation and P3D 3.3.5 instalation.

FTX Central version: 2.1.6060.39190

Orbxlibs version: 160708

My system:

Windows 10 64 Pro. 2xGTX 980 SLI, I7 4960X, 32Gb ram

FSX-SE and P3D instalation folders in it´s own exclusive partitions. D:/ and E:/

Please, any help from the staff is most welcome. Please, let me know if it´s necessary to open a support ticket about this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi! I was told before that just one order number was needed to get support (Even if i have multiple FTX products). And that´s below my picture. But anyway, here it is:

FTX Global FSS order: #FSS0226213

FTX Vector FSS order: #FSS0322398

Thanks.

Hi! For some reason  the "Apply Region" was not "applied", you can see in the video. (Even that i checked that before during instalation process). I didn´t pay attention to that, because this step was done before. I started windows again, checked "Apply Region" once more and after that, i did the process described above. This time it worked, although i´m not sure why. The issue looks like created by the "Apply Region" not staying activated and not by the migration process itself. Anyway, job done. Continuing the loooong install process :lol:

Archived