Texture issues after installing PNW / Vector

Hello,    I'm having issue with PNW, it seems, right after installing. I did post 2mos. ago ( 116279 ), but have been away since.
 I've got some screenshots here, showing a wide mix of textures appearing in all the wrong places.  The misplaced textures, etc seem to show up around airports, whether I have any add-ons for that airfield or not.

Textures may not be the only items showing up in the wrong place, as it appears to be water, as well as the appearance of high-altitude scenes of the earth. I'm also getting trees in water, quite a ways from any airfield. These misplaced textures, etc do change quickly

I  have installed Global Base, then Vector, followed by OpenLC NA, and running FSX after each install, using the default KFHR  flight to initialize each time.  I have never seen any of this in any FSX troubleshooting. It might not be related directly to PNW, but did appear after installing PNW
 The issue did seem to minimize when away from the airport areas, and I just use the DX9 setting in FSX. I didn't go altering anything beyond the Orbx recommended settings.

I did have OrbX PNW Demo (Olympics), however, I did uninstall it, with the supplied uninstaller, only just before PNW install ( uninst. seemed to happen very quickly). PNW was installed without the available 008 patch, as I understood it was included in my May30/16 download ( FSS0491853 ), although it says this in the installed list screensnip.

I have run the various tools available from Orbx, including the AEC tool, and have rechecked after each tool was run, just no change whatsoever, and have gone thru with the updates suggested by the FTX Central 2 utility.  Not sure if I have to Uninstall PNW to see if issue persists, Thx DE16  ps I am having trouble leaving signature, won't even let me leave 2 lines   I've got Win7 x64, i7-2600, 2x4Gb 1T Ram, 4Gb GTX960 

Orbx_Installed_Aug0816.JPG

Orbx_LibraryInsertionPoints_Aug0816.JPG

KFHR_OrbxIssue003.jpg

KFHR_OrbxIssue010.jpg

KFHR_OrbxIssue004.jpg

I might actually be in the wrong section of the forum. I was looking at the OpenLC section, and some of the issues there have a similar appearance.  It seems more like the issue is at the Land Class data layer level, having looked at the Orbx layering topics. I've got that last image, of the ultralight sinking in the water, just above Scotland, with the tire rub-marks going right over the water, and on into the tundra of some other tile. I taxied off the runway, at KFHR, on purpose, as an example. I don't have an account with youtube or anything, but the video of the landclass changing is puzzling. They change type every 2 seconds or so. If I could get some help moving this into the OpenLC section, it would be much appreciated.  I am going to follow some suggestion about 'force migration' of the unified lclookup, and the migration troubleshooter Thx, DE16 

I've been trying out a few possibilities by disabling, via the scenery library. I now have disabled the OpenLC, as well as PNW and all of the Vector items, except the Vector AEC, which can't be disabled. Certainly changed the look, however, the landclass data files are still switching back and forth, more so when you fly close to them, and the trees are stil in the water, nice look, if it could be turned into a mangrove swamp, it does have possibilities, and the floating houses.   Signing Off, for the evening  DE16

Archived