Wonky elevations after OpenLC North America install

OK...  Installed OpenLC North America tonight and took a test flight from KSAN to KLAS.

Great flight over with nice scenery, but on final to 25R it looked like this...

Suggestions?

I already had Global Base, Vector, PacNW, NoCal and SoCal installed.

KLAS.JPG

Heya Turbo..  Actually, no...  I had forgotten to do that.  The odd thing was that on a restart and loading KLAS straight off, everything was fine.  Still.. I ran the AEC tool and will give it a testing tonight.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a problem with default KLAS. It pretty much looks like the one above. I tried the AEC to no avail. I have enabled it, disabled it you name it and its no help. What's funny is

that its a new development. I fly for SWA Virtual and Vegas is my hub so its nice to have the correct elevation. I have Global Base, Vector, So Cal and FTX NA. I switched from

photo real scenery to all Orbx and I love it but, these small issues pop up now and then and wears me out, lol......Not sure what to do....Thanks  Mike

I have similar issues.  I loaded FTX OPENLC NA this morning and now everything looks like crap.  I Have FTX Global, FTX Vector and now FTX OPENGL NA.  I have checked and double checked the load order, run AEC, but the issue remains.  There is traffic where no roads exist, water on mountains, bridges to nowhere and so on.  Desperately seeking a solution.  

I have similar issues.  I loaded FTX OPENLC NA this morning and now everything looks like crap.  I Have FTX Global, FTX Vector and now FTX OPENGL NA.  I have checked and double checked the load order, run AEC, but the issue remains.  There is traffic where no roads exist, water on mountains, bridges to nowhere and so on.  Desperately seeking a solution.  

I'm having very similar issues. I'm experiencing sunken airports in some areas. For instance here are two, one from Alaska the other from Utah. I've also experienced the same at Old Sarum in England.

I have installed (amongst many others):

Global Base
Global Vector
Global openLC Europe
Global openLC North America

NA Blue Southern Alaska
EU England
NA and EU freeware packs

Everything is up to date and I've successfully run the AEC in Global Vector. I don't have any other addons in these areas besides ORBX FTX.

29261873360_7b682f9e90_c.jpg

sunken Heber Utah by Andy Ford, on Flickr

29551826755_fd162815a4_c.jpg

sunken Cold Bay Alaska by Andy Ford, on Flickr

Nothing wrong with Old Sarum now. However, having manually disabled Heber and Cold Bay in AEC and hit "Apply" there is no change in the sim. I'm confused because these are Orbx's own freeware addons and I'd expect them to sync nicely with other Orbx addons.

Archived