Issues with square terrain tiles Open LC and Global

After Installing Open LC NA, i went to the default airport to check out how great it looks and with much disappointment I was met with weird loading terrain squares that kept changing as I got near or flew by them. I ran force migration, reinstalled orbx libraries, deleted scenery index files but nothing worked. I ran the migration troubleshooter and it showed I am missing files. I reinstalled global again but getting same issue. 

http://imgur.com/M8AaiIN

http://imgur.com/M8AaiIN

Thank you for any help with this issue!

migration_missing.txt

Correct, I did not rerun libraries after I reinstalled global. I only reinstalled libraries before I did the reinstall of global 1.4.

When I click force migration in central, it closes then reopens. Is that what is supposed to happen?

Btw my updated orders are in my about me page. When I tried to put them in my signature it said too much text.. 

If the forced migration doesn't actually run, you can either:

find and delete all migrated entries in your ORBX folder which will then prompt the system to run migration again... OR

use this command in the Start Menu to force the migration:  "%localappdata%\Orbx\FTXCentral\FTXCentral.exe" /reset_migration

or for P3DV3 use this one:

"%localappdata%\Orbx\FTXCentral\FTXCentral.exe" /reset_migration /sim:p3dv3

I had this problem as well.  Posted in another thread.  I just have Global and OpenLC NA installed and clicked on "Hybrid" mode in FTX Central 2 then apply... then uncheck it and apply again.  Before the migration.  This worked for me.  FSX, though.  

Good to hear Kacper!   

I think the version you are talking about, FireRx, is the "Migration" version.  I have since updated (it was a random update) but it used to be in the upper right just above the about sections for the areas you have installed.  If you are still having the problems, then I've not a clue how to fix those.  I just had the problems prior to the migration update.  

Archived