AARRGGHH!

So I see that the new LC USA is done, and I race to order it, and I get a message that FSS is temporarily closed for site cleaning. And I wander off dazed into traffic and get hit by a bus (LOL). My wife says it's all my fault for wanting the new product too much. I say it's because the gods have a nasty sense of humor. AARRGGHH!

AARRGGHH! me too and I haven't even got a wife. I've just checked, it was 1.30 pm Sunday arvo in LA. It is going to be a long wait before I get to the head of the queue. Oh the waiting is killing me.

When I looked at the General Discussion site today, it was good to see why my earlier LCUSA  ordering experience had taken place--too many people rushing to buy at the same time! Isn't that great? Such a fine product that we have to wait in line on the first day. Plus, our own John Venema included a nice explanation and apology for the situation--an unnecessary but gracious gesture on his part. I'm trying again today and will be doing do so with real appreciation for the way ORBX treats us customers. Thanks, folks.

Archived