Orbx Support Protocol

FreeBird

I was wondering how ORBX does their support.  Do each of the developers support their products or does the Orbx team answer those Questions. I asked this as I see so many un answered support inquires. Most of the answers come from the team and not from the developer. I have asked repeated times for support from one of the developers and never get a answer. Most of my problems I have been able to fix myself but it sure would be nice if there was better communications or the moderators make sure we get answers from the developers. I don't think I need to keep bumping post to the front to try to get some attention. These are just my observations on how we can make it work better for the customer.  Josh  

Hi

This is where you ask for support :-

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/5-orbx-support-forums/

Just state what problem you are having and, if possible, provide a photo of error etc and your problem will be solved.

Under the 'Support' section on the main page the following information has been provided:-

how to get quick support

• Don't request support by email
    Orbx does not provide email or telephone support for FTX products.
  • Register on the FTX support forums
    It's a simple process, and your user account won't take long to be validated.
  • Provide your purchase order number
    We have a simple rule - no order number, no support. This is to ensure that only legitimate Orbx customers get the support they deserve.
  • Use the forum search function
    In many cases, your support question or issue has already been answered by Orbx staff for another customer.

product updates

If you follow the above methods, you will receive support.

Kind regards

Ian

33 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I know all that, I been here for years. This was not my question. My Question is what is ORBX protocol not what I have to do.  Josh

Hi

Sorry but that was what I assumed was the method of getting support in this forum. I didn't think that there was any other way and to be truthful it has worked for me over the past 3 years anytime I had a problem, sometimes a developer, sometimes support staff and sometimes other forum members answered.

Hope you get the answer you are looking for.

Kind regards

Ian

44 minutes ago, Holy Cheese said:

In January this year JV announced a new ticket support system is coming - see the link.

Cheers

Jack

Thanks for the answer. I'm glad they are re doing there system as I have had several un answered post over the years. In most cases I do get support but there are times where it just doesn't happen. With hundreds of post a day some will get missed so the new system will be good that the staff and developers will be getting notices of pending support request. Josh

Archived