Hamburg Harbour

I am using FTX Global, Vector and LC Europe. After updating the library as well as Vector to 1.40 I recognized some grey and black parts in the Hamburg harbour area. I do not know if those grey and black areas had been there before updating ........ but a friend of mine has the same problems...... Is there anything I can do? Thanks.

Regards,

Hanse

Hamburg.jpg

Hi Rolf,

I had the same black water issues. This one worked for me: go in your FTX Central at the bottom left of the screen to Configuration (German: Einstellungen). Then select "tools" and scroll down to FTX Global Vector Configuration. Open the "Water Features" and untick "Frozen Surface (in Winter only). Then click "Apply" and then "Exit" and you should be good. I think the grey parts (which I have too) cannot be changed until we get the new full fat German region.

Bernd

Hi Bernd,

thanks for the quick answer and the tip which solved my problem with black water issues. Regarding the "grey" areas in Hamburg I found an intermediate solution and installed Geoscene Hamburg from Simmershome.de. ....... (results see screenshot attached)

Regards,

Rolf

Hamburg Hafen 2.jpg

Archived