LC Problem

Kim Sibbritt

HI,

I have been flying through Canada from CYDL to CFA4 & have found the rivers & lakes LC not displaying correctly.
I recently did the Central & Libraries update to fix the Morphing issue,hoping this would help,but no change.
I only have Orbx scenery installed so nothing else is there to cause a conflict.
Any ideas what is the problem & how to fix it ?

Kim

Untitled.png

Hi Kim,

Is your migration troubleshooter report all on green? If yes, several users reported those lc issues gone after deleting content of shaders folder and scenery index folder. Also, deletion of the config file in P3D may help, so a new one would be built by the sim.

See also the pinned post from Ben in the lclookup subforum for details.

hope that helps.

cheers

Thorsten.

Did you check your Library Insertion Points in the Central 'tools'. FTX should be ABOVE OpenLC (although you don't mention if you have it installed. 

This fixed similar issues for several of us (I found it as an afterthought not long after the migration 'issues' started). 

Cheers.

Hi Kim - I've had a few issues of my own with post-migration, so would like to try replicating what you see.

Any chance you could re-post a pic with the co-oridinates showing (and day/time/season info)? That goes for anyone that's flagging this kind of issue - it really helps!

Adam.

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for the fast response.

The problem turned out to be the insertion points for FTX & OLG in the scenery library.

After the update of Central to allow all regions to be constantly on,somehow the insertion points for FTX & OLG had reversed by themselves.

Changed them back around & everything is displaying correctly again.

Many thanks...Kim

Archived