KPSP v1.10 Runway/Taxiway/Windsock Night Textures

CaptKornDog

Just updated to KPSP v1.10 on FSX:SE.  Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with night lighting with taxiway markings, runway markings, and windsocks.  It appears either there is a missing night texture, or they are too bright at night.  Please see the attached screenshot.  I did not have this problem with v1.00.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Capture.PNG

G'day Capt, 

Given that the FSX GP has remain unchanged since the new version v1.10, I would suggest that this problem is unrelated to KPSP and possibly symptomatic of another issue. I've just loaded up a clean install of v1.10 to check and can confirm there are no anomalies at my end - see screenshot below. Taking a guess, I'd check any FSX.cfg tweaks, any shaders/sweetFX/HDR changes you've added, or any night env mods you might have recently changed. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

lD1Z36w.jpg

Unfortunately, this is a recently clean install of FSX:SE with maybe half dozen or ten aircraft, ORBX KPSP, KEGE, Global, and Vector, and some FlightBeam and FSDreamTeam sceneries.  I do not use any shader mods in this build.

-What texture files contain those lines and windsocks?

-What's the proper way to fully, cleanly uninstall KPSP?  Appears there isn't an uninstall utility in FTX Central 2.

G'day Capt, in answer to your questions; 

1. The texture files for the windsocks and runway lines are
- ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KPSP\Texture\OrBX_Windsock_US2.dds

- ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KPSP\Texture\Westsim_KPSP_Ground_Markings_01.dds

- ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KPSP\Texture\Westsim_KPSP_Ground_Markings_02.dds

2. If you want to totally remove KPSP from your setup in order to try a clean install, run through the following steps: 

- Delete the entire folder and contents of ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KPSP

- Remove ORBX\Scripts\scenerylib_US_KPSP.cfg

- Remove ORBX\Scripts\orbx_cpl_KPSP.xml

- Remove ORBX\User Documents\KPSP User Guide.pdf

- Remove ORBX\User Documents\Versions\FTX_US_KPSP.txt

- Remove Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_KPSP_GA_Traffic.bgl

- Run FTX Central and re-synch your scenery library

- Boot up FSX:SE at KPSP to check that it is displaying default or SCA version of KPSP. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived