Roads missing globally after fresh install of P3D

Dear Pilot's,

something seems to be wrong with Vector V1.40, after installation I can't see ANY roads in any part of the world.

I have read other threads where it is stated that roads are missing in Cyprus or Germany, but I don't see roads all over the planet after a fresh installation of P3D V3.3 with only FTX Global and Vector installed, nothing else. It was suggested that the V1.40 update is at fault. However, when I applied that update to another P3D installation I have (V3.2), the roads remained visible without any problems. So I only miss my roads in my P3D V3.3 installation which is on another copy of windows, so no interaction between the two.

Deactivating the EXX-Layer of Vector will make the roads visible again. But I understand that this gives undesirable side effects?

What can be done until Pilot's resolves the issue? Can anyone confirm that the problem does NOT exist when using Vector V1.35 on P3D V3.3?

Thanks,

Markus

This is getting very frustrating... Why is there no support by the developer?

I have reverted back to Vector V1.35 and I still do not have ANY roads visible anywhere in the world! What has happened to the ORBX stuff? This never happened on earlier versions.

May I remind that this is a CLEAN install of P3D V3.3, so there's no add-on interfering because there's no other add-on present other than ORBX FTX Global and Vector. 

Please help, it is frustrating not being able to continue installation of my P3D. I won't continue as long as the basic global add-ons don't work.

My roads finally re-appeared after hitting "APPLY REGION" once. I then installed the first FTX region and a successful automatic migration followed. 

So far so good, I can re-install all the rest of the ORBX sceneries. However I wait until updating Vector to V1.40 until the developers say it is safe to do so.

Cheers,

Markus

Archived