Installing orbx global and europe

Hia guys just wondering if anybody has a step by step guide into getting orbx working on fsx se, tried a few times but still getting default scenery and textures even thought orbx is active and showing in the game scenery settings would be much appreciated thankyou

Ben

I will assume you are talking about Global and LC Europe!

Global is a great software to begin with.  Just run the EXE as an administrator.  It will need the FS #, date and Lic string to execute.  With this first step I have found that after awhile you will want a ".txt" file with your Orbx orders listed with their licensing info for installs in the future.  But the info can always be found with you purchase order info.

The products are self installers once you provide the info.  If the program cannot find FSX-SE folder automatically then there is something wrong with your download of SE to your computer.

Europe LC is the same.

Regards,

None of your scenery will work as it should until you have installed the libraries.

At the same time, FTX Central will be installed and will probably go through the

migration process.

Please follow all the prompts and allow it time to finish.

When it has, run FTX Central and wait until it has applied the FTX regions.

Then run your simulator and all should be well.

Hia nick I disabled the global and Europe add ons this morning and the game still looks the same,  so I must be missing something in the process of installing, I did notice that ftx central updated to version 2 which wouldn't allow me to manually activate the add ons any suggestions thanks

Archived