Which Global Vector Version to Install ??

I am progressively doing fresh downloads of P3Dv3 Orbx airports as I get P3Dv3.3.5 set up.

I have FTX Global Vector 1.35 installed & have had a couple of airport elevation issues.

At the moment Vector 1.35 is not finding 1WA6, Fall City, where the airstrip is not right, {Holes, drop of 1/2 way down]

So I can't run AEC to fix it.

My query is - should I load Vector 1.30, then Vector 1.35, or just go to Vector 1.35?? [The former approach assumes 1.35 'adds on' to 1.30, ilo replacing it.]

If the answer is only load 1.35, what is the fix to make it find 1WA6?

Thanks

TTM

Hi

If you go to your FSS account and check what version you can download, you will find that it is version 1.30 and this should be downloaded followed by the update from the support page which is 1.35.

This will then give you your full version of Vector.

The version 1.30 that is on the support page is in fact an update for those that have an earlier version of Vector and not the full 1.3 version.

Hope this makes sense.

Kind regards

Ian

24 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Hi

If you go to your FSS account and check what version you can download, you will find that it is version 1.30 and this should be downloaded followed by the update from the support page which is 1.35.

This will then give you your full version of Vector.

The version 1.30 that is on the support page is in fact an update for those that have an earlier version of Vector and not the full 1.3 version.

Hope this makes sense.

Kind regards

Ian

Thanks Ian

It wasn't clear on the Orbx Vector page that 1.35 was an update of 1.30, hence my inquiry.

Hopefully this will fix things.

TTM

2 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Thanks Ian

It wasn't clear on the Orbx Vector page that 1.35 was an update of 1.30, hence my inquiry.

Hopefully this will fix things.

TTM

I think it's very clear, as the orbx page only has updates, and it's in a section titled "updates"... :rolleyes:

Archived