Scenery library entries unticked or grayed out

Jack Sawyer

Grayed out scenery entries are marked as necessary in the scenery.cfg thus preventing to deactivate them in the scenery library.

Bathymetry is the underwater world of P3D where you can explore the world under water with a submarine, but unchecked by most users (there were rumours in the beginning of P3D that this checked produces performance issues)

The standard scenery Australia, Asia, Africa and South America contain some city textures from the respective continents. They can be unchecked but normally should not.

Rio is a special scenery for Rio de Janeiro, it gets unchecked by the scenery Mega Rio from Paulo Ricardo.

Regards

Ralf

I would suggest you recheck South America, Australia, Asia and Africa, I have never seen them unchecked so far.

If you have no Rio Addon, I would also suggest to recheck Rio too, otherwise maybe in two or three years you are flying to Rio and wondering about the strange scenery there :-)

5 minutes ago, ralfy124 said:

I would suggest you recheck South America, Australia, Asia and Africa, I have never seen them unchecked so far.

If you have no Rio Addon, I would also suggest to recheck Rio too, otherwise maybe in two or three years you are flying to Rio and wondering about the strange scenery there :-)

Thanks, I'll do that, I wonder how they got unticked?

Migration?

This is a brand new P3D install.

Archived