11s taken heavy damage

skelly

Hello After running sekui for quite a while all of a sudden it has become quite damaged buildings are floating and in the wrong place

the runway has big mounds of what looks like  dirt and asphalt. Static planes are parked half under ground on a hillside and parts of the 

runway looks like it slid down the hill.

have tried standard elevation correction with vector and scenery files

reinstalled 11s several times

downloaded fresh version 120

orbx libraries installed

cycled ftx central many times

turned off vancouver+ and vic8+

turned off pilots na in scenery lib

Did full reinstall of everything including win7

Layers: Global+ Vector, Pilots Mesh, PNW, Vancouver & Vic+,  KFHR 

Iam out of Ideas any help would be great

Sorry no pics at this point

Peter

Skelly that looks very much like the pics I posted , mine were of Orca Island and another KSEZ I believe.  I resolve it, but I can't tell you how.  All I know is for the first week or so of migration hell, I ran the library and Central two over and over again, many times watching Central two wake up and do something...

my system seems stable right now.  It would be good if someone could define and document "stable" from a config and folders perspective.  At least at the highest level.

my 2cents

Thx for the reply Braun. I have checked some of my other payware airports and most have simular problems..

If I remove the airport the default PNW airport works well but for some reason the graphics on the payware 

are getting scrambled. Could this be a migration thing? or graphics driver. If you have any Idea let me know

Thanks

Peter

Archived