Migration schedule

Heronjr

·         Hi,

As Orbx customer, I’d like to be informed about the FTX Central migration fix process, which brought some issues, as we’ve been reading this fórum.

There are reported red error messages, automatic migration and automatic back-to-before-migration processes, and visible textures issues, to say the least.

There are some Orbx techs supporting these issues, via forum, with command lines remedies to reset or re-migrating – most unresolved. Anyway, thanks, but this is not sufficient to comply with such a complex software which is Orbx structure, many of us have been installing and trusting for years. Flight sim is 99% scenery/textures.

As the FTX Central upgrade/migration was announced as a great advance, I suggest some points:

1 – Elect a unique forum place to publish the migration fix evolution.

2 – How serious was this migration problem and, statistically estimated, how many systems were affected? FSX? P3D? SE? All of them?

3 – What to do: Stay put? Submit a support issue? Wait till when? Run or not run FTX Central?

4 – Is it normal, after Migration, when running FTX Central, it goes backward to Lib 160321 and with the Change Regions button back?

Maybe I am “one of the only 12 customers” with migration issues. In this case, sorry for complaining and I will be daily reading along dozens of forum posts until I reach my solution.

Best

John Venema

• Orbx CEO
  •  
  • John Venema
  • Administrators
  • team_admin.png
  • 22,497 posts
  • Order #:Staff

Ben's diagnostic tool is being written now, should be ready to debug your issues by Monday 27th if not sooner. Sorry about the delay, we're doing our best.

•  

Archived