P3Dv3.3.5 & FTX Central 2 - Problems solved?

I've just had a quick fly after operating FTX Central 2 and it went through what I thought it was its usual routine and had a quick fly around YBCS Cairns and then another around YMML Melbourne and everything looked back to normal.  At least, the popping up different coloured rectangles seem to have disappeared and the roads and water appear to be in their correct places again.

Has the unification problem been solved?

John

Magically repairing itself, without doing anything from your side, just in the background? That's too good to be true, isn't it...? I still hope for kind of a mega patch to be released to take care of all those misplaced popping rectangles I still see in NZ and the UK.

Kind regards, Michael

Ben did post a temporary fix for NZ and NZPP in particular: 

Ben has already committed to providing a consolidated patch for FTXC once other issues are resolved, and also a troubleshooting guide. We're doing the best we can while some of the team are on vacation, please be patient :)

With regards to issues 'magically' fixing themselves when using P3D, sometimes it takes a few runs of the sim to resolve cache and shader issues. Often deleting the shader folders can resolve many visual anomalies.

Archived