@ John Venema

dc10boy

John, after reading your post  on the other FTX thread I wanted to  reply right away but was unable as the thread was locked. I did some reflecting  and would like to apologize  for letting my frustration boil over into my forum  posts. I'm  better than  that. I would  never  join to inflame the situation. I joined because  after  what  I  thought was a small update, my FSX changed  drastically. I ll post more about my situation in another suppprt thread.After the FTXC and  library  update it is hard to back out. I mistakenly  thought  this was a simple  land class update, or I never  would have gone through  with it.that mistake  I own.

Going forward  I know you  guys are  working  hard to fix the issues, and I know you will  fix it. I will  wait  patiently  for that fix. In the meantime,  it would be great to  know what was changed,  and if FSX backups would  revert to pre migration  status. I just  loved what I saw with ORBX GLOBAL 1.40 with UTX. I hope  to get back to that level of enjoyment. Again,  I apologize  for letting my frustration  get the best of me.

Stan

Hi Stan, thanks for your apology. As Sue says it shows class and the team appreciates you making the gesture.

As for rolling back to pre-migration it's not the recommended course of action because it's a case of eating sugar instead of medicine - better to find out out why the migration has affected your sim than to try to live in a non-unified world.

A clue here is your use of UTX - fltsimguy posted today how he resolved his issue by re-ordering his UTX layers, I don't have a link to his posts but check the support forums.

Archived