Trouble getting PNW Set-up

DeltaEcho16

Hello, 1st post on this forum.  I'm having issue with PNW, it seems, right after installing. I've got some screenshots here, showing a wide mix of textures appearing in all the wrong places.

I've only tried unclicking swamplands, and trees, in the control panels.  I just recently have installed Global Base, then Vector, followed by OpenLC NA, and running FSX after each install, using the default KFHR  flight to initialize each time, however, after installing PNW, I have trees in the water, and water where land obviously is, and textures changing quickly. I have never seen any of this in any FSX troubleshooting. It might not be related directly to PNW, as I did a flight over CYYC, and experienced similar results.  That KFHR is part of Vic+, and CYZZ is a Grovestein field, however CYYC is untouched. The issue did seem to minimize when away from the airport areas, and I just use the DX9 setting in FSX. I didn't go altering anything beyond the Orbx recommended settings. 

I did have OrbX PNW Demo (Olympics), however, I did uninstall it, with the supplied uninstaller, only just before PNW install ( uninst. seemed to happen very quickly). PNW was installed without the available 008 patch, as I understood it was included in my May30/16 download ( FSS0491853 ), although it says this in the installed list screensnip.   Thx, DeltaEcho16   I will check back in 18 hrs.

Here is heading N, with KFHR at 10 o'clock, followed by CYZZ, Then CYYC.  They are screensnips, and I've got my OrbX install list, and scenery order

KFHR_RightAfter-PNW-Install.JPGCYXX_RightAfter-PNW-Install.JPG

CYYC_fsx_TextureIssue.JPG

OrbX_Installed_Jun10-2016.JPG

OrbX_SceneryInsertPts01.JPG

Archived