Is it safe yet?

Jack Sawyer

Is it safe yet to try to update FTX Central?  Mine was one of the ones that have been reverted to the older Apply Groups versions.

With the servers going up and down I haven't touched FTX Central in a while now till the dust settled.

Has the dust settled?

I have both FSX and a new P3D install and had installed just Global and Trees into P3D before Central was updated.

Thanks for any replies and I am very understanding and supportive of you guys having to migrate servers and all that.

If it takes another week, that will be fine.

I'm just looking for the green light from ya'll.

Best regards and thank you guys at Orbx for your support.

Jack

From what I'm reading, when I can even get emails from posts because they're still working on their servers, my own guess is no.  I'm not going to even touch FTX Central for FSX or P3D nor install any of my dozens of Orbx add-ons in my new P3D installation till John or Ben gives the go-ahead.

5 hours ago, Gavinc said:

I just did and it worked fine

Gavin

Me too, just took the plunge, despite being a bit reluctant, due to problems folks are having and J.V´s advice to wait, but everything went smooth. I checked all my regions, airports, etc.and no problems encountered. Everything looks great and Works great.

Lars

Archived