FTX Central 2 update, orbxibs and Norway...

alexzar14

After updating Central 2, I no longer see the Orbxlibs and ESSA entries in my scenery library, although ESSA is active in the sim. Can there be a fix to the library entries so I know what's there and what's not?

Next question: I installed FTX Norway, but I don't see a difference. The new Central 2 has no option to apply regions, I have no idea if Norway was applied or not, and I don't have a Norway entry in the sim library. Please help me to "unmess" all this and give it some order.

Go to an airport in Norway and pay close attention to the airport hangars and other objects.  Are they notably OBRX objects?  Or perhaps some people flow?  That would be a clear indication that it is installed.

There should be 3-4 entries in your scenery config file as well.  FTX_EU_NOR_05_scenery and so forth... you do not see this anywhere?

1. The airport (with objects and people) is in the sim, although no entry in the scenery library.

2. No, no new scenery entries, after updating the Central2 with the recent "no-switching" update. Is there at least a way to check if the Norway is installed and active?

If the scenery library entry is there and the files are correctly placed at the target location,

the scenery is active.

If there is no scenery library entry, the scenery is not active.

If there are no files, the same is the case and there will be an error message.

For ESSA, FTX_AA_ESSA in the scenery library and the files are at ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_AA_ESSA

Orbx libraries, FTXAA_ORBXLIBS in the scenery library and files at ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here.

P3D v3.3.5 amd FTX Central 2 with:

• FTX Global Base Pack FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK - Version 1.40 September 2015
  • FTX Global openLC Europe FTX openLC Europe Version 1.20 - September 2015
  • FTX Global openLC NA Alaska/Canada FTX openLC North America Alaska/Canada Version 1.00 - August 2015
  • FTX Global Vector FTX GLOBAL VECTOR PACK - Version 1.35 November 2015

Today I installed:

• Norway FTX EU NOR Norway V1.10 Patch 001 April 2015

There's an EU regio now in FTX central 2. But it makes no scenery library emtries. So it does not show up obviously in the sim.

However after opening FTX Central 2 and clicking on the regions somehow miraculously the enties appeared in the scenery.cfg.

so problem seems solved at least for me).

Archived