Letters on the ground

Stratocruiser

On e recent Multi Player flight with my VA, we saw a lot of red letters spelling out Winter, and a lot of green letters spelling out Spring on the ground. They seemed only to be where trees were placed. I am not sure if these are caused by my P3Dv3.3, or by my added Orbz Global and Vector. Those of us who saw them were running P3Dv3.3 and Ftx Globa and Vector. Those who did not see them were running P3Dv2.5 and NO Orbx scenery. If you think they are in the base P3Dv3.3, I will post it on the LM forum. The flight was from FAGG to FAPG to FAPE to FAEL. The screenies were shot near the end of the flight

Thanks.

Howard

SNAPFISH

http://www.snapfish.com/library/share?w=snapfish_us&c=snapfish&l=en_US#9huHlmILjNekhaNdDQE2zA/AUS/27939531530070/SNAPFISH

That's Nick, but I am not sure what you mean. Is it a P3D problem, or is it a Orbx problem. I just installed the new hotfix for P3D3.3 and the problem is still there. Are you telling me to delete my FTX Global Base and do a fresh download and install? If you think this is a P3D problem, let me know and I will post this on their site.

Thanks.

Archived