Forum issues

Jack Sawyer

Has anyone else seen the forum going down all night last night and today intermittently?

Most of the time I get an error, I can check out the sceneries and look at freeware but when I click on the forum button I get a screen saying there's a problem.

I don't know how to quote from another thread, so here is a cut and paste of what JV posted in this thread: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/116142-server-problems/

"We're still using Jay's hosting infrastructure and the operations centre is migrating a bunch of their servers. Expect more outages through this week.

We will be moving to our own hosting providers soon as well as announcing other initiatives later this month.

Apologies for the interruption to our service."

1 minute ago, h3pilot said:

I don't know how to quote from another thread, so here is a cut and paste of what JV posted in this thread: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/116142-server-problems/

"We're still using Jay's hosting infrastructure and the operations centre is migrating a bunch of their servers. Expect more outages through this week.

We will be moving to our own hosting providers soon as well as announcing other initiatives later this month.

Apologies for the interruption to our service."

•  

I see, I did not see that announcement, there's so much to read and so little time.  :blink:

Thank you Matt, at least I am not alone in this.

I wonder if this could be causing me to have FTX Central not see FSX when it did the other day.  It only sees P3D.

Jack,

I just saw the post about server problems and happened to read it since I had been having trouble connecting over the last couple days. 

I have no idea if it should affect FTX Central.  (I only have P3D installed.)  Hopefully staff can help with your FTX Central problem.

Archived