Orbx Library scenery entry not on top

B77X

I am under the impression that all the Orbx scenery entries have specific places and the ORBXLIBS should be above (a lower priority number) in the list of other Orbx scenery. But the FTXAA_Airports is above the library entry and is placed there by the FTX Central program. ran new library installer and same issue. Can I change this so every time ftx central starts it orders the scenery entries correct?

19 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

The entries are arranged alphabetically, so the order you have referred to is correct as it stands.

I thought the library entry has to be on top of everything else? is that not true?

3 hours ago, B77X said:

I thought the library entry has to be on top of everything else? is that not true?

No, that is not the case.  Otherwise the installer would put it there.  If you want to persist in placing it where you think it should go, be my guest.  But FTX Central will keep correcting your mistake.

1 hour ago, Stewart Hobson said:

No, that is not the case.  Otherwise the installer would put it there.  If you want to persist in placing it where you think it should go, be my guest.  But FTX Central will keep correcting your mistake.

Orbx has said in the past, the library entry needs to be above all other orbx scenery. I'd like them to comment on it, not you. Thanks.

1 hour ago, B77X said:

Orbx has said in the past, the library entry needs to be above all other orbx scenery. I'd like them to comment on it, not you. Thanks.

Good luck, then.  If you'll note, someone marked this thread "answered", so there you go, you got your answer, whether you like it or not.

Archived