How is Global Mesh integrated with P3D?

JWxTreme

I have set up my new computer and installing all my new Orbx products. Installation has gone smoothly, however, I can't seem to figure out how my PS Global Ultimate Mesh gets integrated with P3D?  I used the P3D installer for PS Global Ultimate but I placed it on my D drive since I have 4 TB storage there.  My P3D, Global Base, Vector, Scenery addons,  are is on my C drive (1 TB SDD).  I don't see any exe file amongst the Mesh files  to install it into P3D.

Thanks.

James

James,

Might you just use the "add area" button in the P3D scenery menu and then point to the folder where you saved the files?

I have FreeMsehX and that is how it works.  Sorry I can't say with certainty if it is the same with Global Ultimate.

1 hour ago, h3pilot said:

James,

Might you just use the "add area" button in the P3D scenery menu and then point to the folder where you saved the files?

I have FreeMsehX and that is how it works.  Sorry I can't say with certainty if it is the same with Global Ultimate.

Thank you Matt..I will check into that.  I wasn't aware of the 'add area' button. I don't see any add scenery menu item or button though.   I'm new to P3D. I probably should take this question over to the P3D Forum.  I appreciate your suggestion. :)

James,

As Matt say`s you have to add the mesh via The scenery library in P3d.

Load a flight, click Alt key to bring up top menu bar, click- `world`, then - `scenery library`, then - `add area`. Now browse to the location of your mesh file and in the file you should find several files, NAM ANT ASI etc,  These are the mesh files for different areas, eg NAM, North America ,Select one of these  and it should appear in the scenery library list. repeat for all items in the mesh file.

Once you have all items in the scenery library list , ensure the check box for each item is ticked then at the bottom of the library page click   `okay` this should install the files. It may take a few moments. I have moved the files down the list to below all scenery files, sitting above the top Base file.

Hope this is of some help.

Cheers Reg.

Archived