All England flyable ?

jlsaghaa

Well, just a question about some England Area. I have allways had a bad experience with London Area : Bad FPS, OOM , etc ...

Today want to test a flight beetwen EGTR and EGML. I disable EGLL (Mega) by security.

Plane : Piper cruz from alabeo, Texture : 1024, Autogen on very dense. no other addon scenery, no other addon launched !

Loaded the flight after created a flight plan. and only 700m remaining on VAS after loading. Just try to adapt the zoom on the different view at 0.30 .... and OOM. 

Not possible to finished, neither to take off ...

What is your experience ?

I've made a lot of flights above London area, latelly with the A2A T6. With P3D v3.x with no EGLL addon, always the FPS are between 20 to 25 with almost all the slides full right. No OOM (with P3D 2.x I have many). Here is a video of a flight over London:

Hope this answer your question.

Kind regards,

Jorge.

Thanks Jorge. This is orbx England ?

If yes that is good news at least that let me some hope but what can be wrong with my config ? Impact of Global ? Open LC europe, the fact i have all the addon on great britain and ireland ..? 

Thanks for your video !

Yes is FTX England. I also use Global & LC Europe when fly outside the regions, no problem there and lot of FPS.

With the machine you have, P3D must run perfect. Indeed the problem may be one addon, in my case EGHI is frame killer (15 to 20 FPS on it).

With P3D 2.x it was impossible to fly between EGLC & EGHI... Always OOM :-( ... Now, the FPS drops, but no OOM with P3D 3.x

Kind regards,

Jorge.

Well, i combined all your proposal.

EGHI untick

Autogen to normal

No OOM even if at EGML VAS remaining was under 300M and airport was a big black box before loading correctly

But FPS often under 10 ! ... 

..... something is rotten in the state of denmark Brittain .... :unsure:

Archived