FTX Generated Report

wethersfield

So, all my ORBX scenery is a mess, why, I have no idea, but it's really a mess, incomplete scenery, aircraft disappear in FTX scenery but not default scenery, etc. I went to FTX Central and generated a report that apparently goes to ORBX staff, so here is the number, ot5f2f38b7339be81674b88524e4036cd4, how do I go about finding out the results of this report?

The report you've generated relates to FTX Central functionality errors, not the state of your Orbx installation.

You're going to have to provide a lot more information to our staff other than saying 'everything is a mess'.

What specifically is not working?

When you say aircraft disappear in FTX scenery, what exactly does that mean?

You need to post some screenshots with coordinates visible for us to determine what is going on. Here's how to post a screenshot: 

What I did was several things, I reinstalled "all" my ORBX scenery, cleaned the registry and cache, lowered my graphics settings from high to medium, set my FXT setting from Global to North America and did a troubleshoot compatibility and reset it to recommended setting. Now having said all that, FSX tends to have a mind of it's own and I have found the same to be true with ORBX scenery, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for now. 

Archived