Installing FTX AU in P3D v3.2

kenlarsen

Hello. I have just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Clean install of Windows. Clean install of P3D v3.2.3.16769. Clean install of REX4. Nothing else on box.

Now I am trying to install FTX AU which worked fine under Windows 7 (using the rename to P3D v2 method as I recall). However I get the radio button error.

I have also just downloaded the FTXAUSP4.003.PATCH.exe file, which likewise gives me the radio button error. I have tried renaming to P3D v2 before install but it returns the same radio button error. Have installed FTXORBXLIBS_160321 which did install fine.

FTX AU is the reason I got P3D in the first place so I would like to know if it is possible to install FTX AU under P3D V3.2 in Windows 10? If not, when will an installer be ready? FTX AU is shown as compatible with P3D V3 but has no such option during install.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.

- Ken

Thank you. By that do you mean download the OrbxFTXAUSP4003.zip again? I purchased via flightsimstore and I still have the original download link. Or is there another place where I can download the actual FTX AU product (not the patch)?

That worked - thanks a heap Penzoil3! If you are ever in Sydney I'll be happy to take you up. The difference is still noticeable :-)

YSBK

YSBK Diff.jpg

Just to be clear. In order to support P3D V3 one has to go back to the original product purchase and download the same file again.

Archived