openEuropeLC - Repetitive Tiles

Hi!

The appearance of the stage of my Prepar3D v3.2 is horrific following the pattern that I show in the attached picture.

This capture is in northeastern Spain, and all the flat land is the same throughout the country.

Greetings

Gerard2016-5-22_14-5-46-899.jpg

10 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

It would help if you posted the coordinates of the problem area, so folks can try to duplicate it.

As I've said is the problem happens in the whole country over flattened areas, but in the particular case of the image I posted, the coordinates are:

N40° 52.32', E0° 10.10'

This is what I see in P3D 3.2 at the above coordinates, using: FTX Global Textures, Vector, Open LC Europe and Pilot's Global Ultimate mesh.

DvMB3G5.jpg

Your shot almost looks like default P3D Landclass is taking priority over ORBX OpenLC

Questo messaggio envoyé von meinem iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

17 hours ago, JRBarrett said:

This is what I see in P3D 3.2 at the above coordinates, using: FTX Global Textures, Vector, Open LC Europe and Pilot's Global Ultimate mesh.

Your shot almost looks like default P3D Landclass is taking priority over ORBX OpenLC

Questo messaggio envoyé von meinem iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

You are the man! The problem was UTX Europe 2, I moved all the entries below the FTX ones and solved... Thank you very much!

Gerard

Glad it worked! Those kind of repetitive tiles are standard in the U.S. in P3D with the default landclass. I can't wait to see what the new OpenLC will bring when the NA package is released.

Questo messaggio c'est envoyé von meinem iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived