England

purt

Just purchased and installed England (FSS0487284) very disapointed, problem with stutters, blurry scenery poor fps, I have PNW, NCal, Scal with no problems, can anybody help with this failing that I am happy to uninstall the product and just use LC Europe but can anyone help with how to uninstall from P3d, I have tried to delete what files I can find but when I chose an england airport I end up with trees on runways so I am obviously doing something wrong, help please

Thankyou

Steve

Hello,

After installing EU England, did you also install the latest libraries and then run FTX Central,

select Europe and click on Apply Group before you viewed the scenery?

You have no need to delete files, if you don't want to see it, simply untick the four FTX_EU_ENG

scenery library entries.

Hi Nick

Thanks for your reply, I have the latest libraries installed do I need to install them again after installing England ?

Working on the assumption that I do I intended to reinstall the libraries but could not find my original download, I have tried to redownload from the Orbx website, 8 times now and each time after a few minutes I get an network error failure.

Also I tried unticking the 4 England scenery entries but still get trees on the runway and the aircraft crashes as the elevation seems wrong, I am using Blackbushe airport for comparison purposes.

Steve

Thanks Nick

It seems I chose the wrong airfield to do my comparison checks.

I have again unticked the 4 England files from the scenery library and flown out of a couple of other airfields, no stutters good fps and textures.

What I do not understand is why England performs so poorly on my rig when the other areas I have are fine.

Steve

Update to my previous posts.

Solved problem but almost too embarased to admit to problem, trying various adjustments to sliders to try and improve things I unchecked Vsync and all problems solved, no stutters, blurrys and good fps.

Steve

Archived