Hi,

I've seen this issue before, but the answers didn't seem to solve my problem.  Since adding the Tapini add on pack, I can't fly out of Tapini without all sorts of issues. First of all the aircraft (trying Heli) starts out rolling around in mid air.  Then when I get it under control I see that the houses are floating in mid air.  The other airports in this package don't seem to give me the problem.  I start out on the ground, but the buildings, If there are any, are where they are supposed to be.  I haven't checked every airfield, but they seem okay.  

I am setting FTX Central to use my Global World base.  I do have Holgermesh installed.  I do have the latest library files. I have all the settings configured as described in the manual.  Not sure if I should use "Hybrid Mode"

Subsequently purchased Friday Harbor, which is working perfectly.  I generated a diagnostic report which I will attach.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

Steve

Here is the identifier of the report:

ot67c2c8842f3ee6bb75bcc5417dcd623e

Hi Steve,

Firstly, thanks for becoming a PNG bush flyer!

I just took a quick look at your scenery.cfg, and I can see you dont have the PNG Holgermesh installed (the AU Holgermesh is different)

Grab it here: http://cloud.orbxsystems.com/orbxfreeware/OrbxFTXPNG_HOLGERMESH100.zip

Install that, set your mesh slider to 5m, and it should be fine!

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:26 AM, Tim Harris said:

Brilliant!

Howdy Tim and all --- new to the forum here, as well as a "life long" FSXer now converted to P3D and ORBX. Wow, what a time!!!

Just wanted to add that your comment Tim got me looking for the Holgermesh install and low and behold, it was not there. My Tapini airport was crashing every time I tried to bring it up...and guess what?? Well, it certainly fixed the issue and now I am immersed in New Guinea jungle and having a ball. It is all looking beautiful on my system with a new g-sync monitor that brings it all out.

Thanks for the post Tim and again, greetings to all.

Bob   B)

Archived