ESSA Stockholm no buildings

Hey guys, I'm not seeing any buildings with the Stockholm scenery. I have Global base, along with open LC Europe... I'm not too sure on the info you need? I own so many of your products, but unfortunately this and pago pago with no trees are my only issues (huge thumbs up to every other piece scenery) :( look forward to hearing from you, George.

Hey George! Sorry to hear about your issues, however, I'm sure we can find a solution to it.

To begin with I'm gonna need to ask you to add your order number to your signature. Here is a guide on how to do that:

As soon as that is done, we'll help you out :)

Cheers,

Marcus

Thank you!

The bad news is that the Objectflow-module doesn't seem to be working. The good news is that most ORBX sceneries uses that in one way or another so you will probably see stuff you didn't know you were missing out on when we get it running for you :) For Arlanda it triggers the buildings and some other stuff, which makes it very apparent when it is not working.

So first of all, try reinstalling the Orbxlibs. It can be found on the fullterrain website or via the FTX Central-tool. 

That solves it for most people. If not, try these things:

1. Make sure FSX is not running.

2. Open your windows explorer and go to your main FSX folder. Open ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ModuleInstaller.exe (make sure you run it as administrator).

3. Restart your sim. you should be prompted to allow FSX to use the new module, click Yes and add it to the trusted list.

If that does not do the trick, check these threads: (the second one is not about ESSA but it is the same issue with Objectflow, if the prior steps didn't help).

Let me know if that solved it :)

Cheers,

Marcus

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the problem where the buildings are presented as black shadow patches on the ground where the terminal would be.... I do not have FTX Global, but reading the documents for ESSA, on page 4, Product requirements, it says you will not get advantage of three things:

* Blending of the airport photoreal into the surrounding terrain.
*The FTX Central application, which is used to launch all of the Orbx tools and to switch between different Orbx regions.
*If you don't have any of the Orbx FTX regions or FTX Global, there will be no trees around the airport.

It says nothing about missing buildings or black patches on the ground...

FTX: EU ESSA Stockholm Arlanda Airport #FSS0503222

ESSA.PNG

4 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey Håkon,

Yep you are right, the buildings should work even without FTX Global. However, have you read the links earlier in this post about ways to solve that issue & tried those things?

Cheers,

Marcus

I am currently installing OrbxLibs as we speak, to see if that helps. Also tried the moduleinstaller.exe procedure, but the scenery folder didn't have any moduleinstaller.exe.

Archived