Unable to solve elevation issue at KABQ

gotjackson

Recently I installed OpenLC Europe and MyTraffic into P3D. Previous to this I had just flown at KABQ with no issues. Following the install, I downloaded the latest libs and ran AEC. I have also tried switching back and forth between Global and Regions in Central. In AEC, KABQ was moved to the disable column following auto config. Looking at the library file in P3D, I see that some sceneries are checked, but greyed out so they are unchangeable. Since I am new to P3D, I don't know if this is normal or not. One of the base scenery files, 0005, is greyed out, but none of the others. Also, Default Scenery, Default Terrain and ORBX!VECTOR_AEC are also greyed out, among others. Perhaps this is just a feature of P3D I am not familiar with.

At this point I assume the likely culprit is somehow MyTraffic or these greyed out scenery files. I've tried deactivating MyTraffic to see if that helps, but it doesn't. At this point, I don't know what else to try. I haven't run into any other elevation issues until now.

Hello and welcome to the forums.

The greyed out files are those required by P3D to work, except the Vector file which its developers

decided would be marked as Required=True.

My Traffic is probably the most likely candidate of what you state you have installed, there is nothing

at all in OpenLC that can affect an airport's elevation.

I believe the solution is to search your MyTraffic files for the airports ICAO code and disable any files

that may be found.

Have you tried moving KABQ back into the Enabled column?

Archived