What happened?

Jack Sawyer

I was just about to post about the Phenom 100 when I clicked on the link in my email and I get this: Did I do something wrong?  I even looked in my following posts and it's gone.  Why?

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

I wonder what that could have been?  No profanity, no meanness, I have no idea why.  Under general discussion it said we could talk about anything flight sim related.

If I did something wrong mods, please PM me as I don't have a clue what happened.

I think this is a windows issue. I ran into this this morning trying to send an E-Mail (on Outlook) to a friend, nothing to do with attempting to post any message on any website. MS is constantly fixing things until they break. Could be a recent Windows KB update issue. I did a system restore back to 3 days ago and I'm not getting that message. The appearance of the window itself is, however, now different in Outlook. When I create a new E-Mail or do a forward (partial or full of an E-Mail I've received) a separate window now opens up underneath with a SEND button below the Window. The send button that always worked before, up top in the toolbar, is broken and gives me that message. You'd think after all these years this product would be polished and complete. One of these days I'm gonna look into MAC to see if I can get FSX to run optimally, replace all 3 of my PC's and be done with MS.

• Guest locked this topic

Archived